Visalia Family Law Attorney

If you’re facing the end of your marriage, a battle for custody of minor children or another family law matter, chances are good that you just want it to be over and done with. However, agreeing to something without having an experienced family law attorney by your side is a mistake. When you’re in the throes of an emotionally-charged issue, like a divorce, custody battle or decisions related to ongoing support, it’s hard to be objective and to look out for your own best interests.

In my law practice, I help clients by providing a compassionate ear, a progressive approach, and an aggressive stance ensuring my clients rights are protected.

How I Help Clients

As a family law attorney, I help clients with a variety of legal issues. You need an attorney who understands what you’re going through and who can help you navigate the process with compassion and experience. Family law is complex and takes an emotional toll. I explain your options to you and discuss what legal avenues best suit your situation.


Legally ending a marriage through divorce is rarely a straightforward or easy proposition. Even if a split is amicable, there are tough decisions to be made regarding the division of assets and liabilities, and whether ongoing spousal support is appropriate.

Custody and Support

When minor children are involved, the stakes are even higher, including decisions about custody, child support and visitation. Because situations change over time, it may be necessary to modify an existing custody or support order.

Restraining Orders, Guardianships, and Grandparents’ Visitation

My practice is about more than divorce law. I also help clients obtain domestic violence restraining orders, and help obtain legal guardianships when needed to protect minors.

Start Protecting Your Interests Today:
Call The Law Office of Michelle D. Wallis

I help clients by asserting their rights. I’m fair and compassionate, but I’m also not afraid to use my years of experience as a litigator to be tough when needed.

To learn more, contact my law office at (559) 713-6329.